1. All Films must be shot exclusively on a Smartphone or Tablet device- (DLSR, GoPro, Camcorders, not excepted). Additional production equipment, lights, Tripod, Boom, sound equipment are permitted.
2. Additional editing software can be used for post-production, audio and visual effects.
3. The use of filter Apps (Prisma) is allowed and encouraged but auto editing apps will not be accepted.
4. All Entries submitted must be an original production. It must not infringe on the copyright, trademark or other rights of any individual.
5.. Entries must not exceed 15min in duration.
6.. We welcome submissions in any language but we ask that all entries (not in English) be subtitled in English.
7. The Dublin Smartphone film festival charges a small entry of $12 dollars to cover administration costs for running the festival
8. Submissions must have full clearance for all content before submitting. Any Issues that may arise due to infringement of copyrights is the Applicant’s sole responsibility. The Dublin Smartphone Film Festival and its members are not responsible for any infringement of copyrights.
9. By Submitting to the Dublin Smartphone film festival participants agree to the reproduction and dissemination of their films for the display and promotion of the festival (Media, film festivals and TV) indefinitely.